The Eugène Gasana Jr. Foundation has the following purposes.
- To provide access to a comprehensive and sustainable supply of chemotherapeutic and supportive care medications critical to the delivery of curative therapy.
- To support nutritional programs and empowerment initiatives to ensure the health and well-being of children undergoing cancer treatment.
- To provide resources to advance infection control policies and procedures in compliance with international regulatory guidelines to minimize the risk of infection.
- To provide infrastructure support for the development of state-of-the art medical facilities to enhance the diagnostic capability and the treatment of children with cancer.
- To provide access to medical expertise for the training of medical professionals regarding the care of children with cancer and their treatment.
- To increase the awareness of pediatric cancer in the global community.